Thank you for Registering
Thank you for registering to host a Mimosa coffee morning
Holding a coffee morning is great fun and an excuse to invite your friends and family round for a cuppa, a piece of cake and a catch up – here are some helpful tips for hosting a successful coffee morning:
- Get baking – cakes, cookies, healthy snacks, fruit, anything goes
- Make sure you have a good stock of coffee and tea
- Get people to donate in exchange for a coffee and something delicious to eat
- Hold a ‘guess the weight of the cake’ competition
- Have a donation box clearly displayed on the table
- Ask for help – get your family and friends to bring a contribution
- In addition to coffee and cakes your could sell your second hand books, childrens toys and clothes all for a good cause.
- We have chosen 4th February as it is World Cancer Day but if this date is not convenient for your choose another – timeframe is within 2 weeks of 4th Feb.
- You can even get involved at work – confirm the date with your boss first and then simply ask your workmates to make a donation for the coffee, cakes and bakes
- Money raised can be sent/given to one of the Mimosa Committee members by cheque payable to ‘Mimosa’ or simply click on our ‘Donate’ button on our website and give ‘Coffee’ as the reference!
Download the Flyer & Poster