As we approach World Cancer Day in early February, a globally recognised day dedicated to raising cancer awareness and advocating for its prevention, detection, and treatment, Mimosa invites our community to come together. We encourage you to gather friends, family and colleagues to host your very own coffee morning at home or work to support our cause.
On Friday 2nd February we would love you to hold a coffee morning in aid of Mimosa. It is great fun and an excuse to gather your friends, family or work colleagues together for a cuppa, a piece of cake and a catch up all the while popping a few coins as a thank you into a jar, which will go towards our association and quest to fight Cancer.
Mimosa would like as many people as possible to hold one thereby hosting the French Riviera’s BIGGEST coffee morning!
To participate, sign up for the Mimosa Coffee Morning at below. You will find downloadable posters and informative materials to invite your guests. Additionally, discover helpful tips for hosting a successful morning on our website.
Join us in this endeavor – host an event, gather your friends and colleagues, and donate to Mimosa. Together, let’s fortify our community against cancer in the South of France.
For more information, contact us at email@example.com. Here are the steps to take:
2. DOWNLOAD OUR POSTERS for event marketing (including a digital poster for social media sharing).
3. HOST THE EVENT on or around February 2nd.
4. SEND US DONATIONS via the donate button on our website.
1. Get baking – cakes, cookies, healthy snacks, fruit, anything goes
2. Make sure you have a good stock of coffee and tea
3. Get people to donate in exchange for a coffee and something delicious to eat
4. Hold a ‘guess the weight of the cake’ competition
5. Have a donation box clearly displayed on the table
6. Ask for help – get your family and friends to bring a contribution
7. In addition to coffee and cakes you could sell second-hand books, children’s toys and clothes all for a good cause.
8. We have chosen 2nd February as it is the Friday closest to Work Cancer Day, however if this date is not convenient for you, choose another – timeframe is within 2 weeks of 2nd February.
9. You can even get involved at work – confirm the date with your boss first and then simply ask your workmates to make a donation for the coffee, cakes and bakes
10. Money raised can be sent/given to one of the Mimosa Committee members by cheque payable to ‘Mimosa’ or simply click on our ‘Donate’ button on our website and give ‘Coffee’ as the reference!